Do your friends and co-workers refer to you as a people person? Have friends or people told you or suggested you go into sales? Do you enjoy working with people? Do you enjoy helping people solve problems by offering advice and consultation? Are you looking for a job that offers constant learning, skills growth and a career path? If so we are looking for employees just like you in the ever-changing Sign Industry.
As a FASTSIGNS Visual Communication Specialist, you will be the initial contact with current customers as well as prospective customers in our FASTSIGNS Center. You will work with customers in numerous ways such as email, telephone, in-person and at their place of business. You will be working to build long-lasting relationships by turning prospects into customers and then into long term clients.
The sign industry is ever changing and dynamic. All you have to do is look all around and you’ll see there are signs of all types everywhere. You will never be bored working in the sign industry as even the smallest of jobs up to very large projects are unique and highly customized.
FASTSIGNS is the franchise industry leader with over 700 locations in many countries worldwide. We have the most extensive training programs both online and in-person in the industry. Working for FASTSIGNS will allow you to grow your personal and business skills. At FASTSIGNS we pride ourselves on the best customer service in the Sign Industry and to prove it we survey our customers to ensure we constantly improve our service.
Our ideal candidate for this position is someone who is outgoing, responsive, eager to learn and has the ability to build relationships. Great listening skills, documentation and organization are highly valued in candidates for this position. You will learn to prepare estimates, implement work orders and ensure timely delivery of finished orders. You will be involved in daily team meetings, execute business and marketing plans and be intimately involved in the success of the FASTSIGNS Center.
We are not just looking for just anyone to fill this position, we are looking for someone that believes they are the best! We don’t consider this position as an entry-level we consider the position a stepping stone for any individual who wants a career path and personal growth in their life. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this dynamic industry we encourage you to apply. Are you that person?
Visual Communications Assistant (Sales Administrator)
Under general direction, the Visual Communications Specialist is responsible for the administration of daily center operations.
- Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate individual.
- Copy and file documents, work orders, estimates, invoices, etc., as needed.
- Assist the sales team as needed (i.e.: contacting customers when orders are ready for pickup, labeling and mailing marketing materials and follow-up letters when requested, delivering orders when needed, making competitive “marketing” calls, etc.).
- Maintain center appearance by vacuuming, emptying trash cans, cleaning counters and windows, straightening showroom, update in-store merchandising and keeping area neat.
- Assist accounting by printing and calling the aging report customers, printing and mailing statements, making bank runs, and if requested, posting checks.
- Order and manage office supplies; make sure departmental needs are met, and printer have paper, etc.
- Assist Outside Sales Professional(s) as needed (i.e.: contact vendors for pricing, shipping updates, minor project management, estimate follow-up, and customer service needs)
- Serve as a production backup when needed.
- Input data, fax, mail, copy and file. Manage incoming emails and redirect to appropriate staff member.
- Participate in and practice the brand mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center.
- Answer the phone and manage the front counter.
- Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
- No supervisory requirements.
- Reports directly to Center Manager or Franchisee.
Shreeji Solutions Ltd provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Shreeji Solutions Ltd complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Shreeji Solutions Ltd expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FASTSIGNS International Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be added at any time with or without notice
Apply Online at https://fastsigns-530801.careerplug.com/j/0otcdz